The purpose of the Mission Development Committee is:
1. To promote missions education and involvement for the entire church.
2. Keep current with Kentucky and Christian County mission partnerships.
3. Plan a balanced church-wide approach to missions to include local, state,
national and international mission involvement, including a coordinated
4. Coordinate any special fundraising that may need to occur.
5. Administer budgeted or designated funds given to the church for mission
Paul Miller, Chairman
As our Mission Development Committee has pursued their tasks of encouraging, educating, and involving people in missions, it has become apparent that we need more information. Therefore, we are asking that each mission activity leader complete the Mission Activity Form and return it to the church office. It is one way to help us get the word out about what God is doing. You can find the form by clicking on the link for more information.
Find the Mission Activity Form HERE